What is Lead Conversion & How Does It Work?
A conversion happens when a lead (someone who is interested in your product or service) becomes a paying customer. A true conversion occurs when you have successfully generated revenue from your marketing efforts, not just when someone has called your business or filled out a contact form.
It’s important to look for ways to improve your lead conversion rate by practising lead nurturing, setting higher standards for lead quality, capturing the right lead information and more.
To become a customer, your lead will have to filter all the way through your Sales Funnel. They will have become aware of your business, done some initial research, engaged with your website and/or social media profiles, and have made the decision to buy what you’re selling.
So, how do you make that happen? What’s the magic formula that turns someone who’s “just browsing” into a paying customer? There are many strategies you can implement to help make this happen and increase the number of people who follow through on their final purchasing decision.
How to Convert More LeadsThe team at Bumper Leads are experts in converting leads into customers. When you work with us, we’ll help you design an effective sales funnel, refine each stage in the customer journey, and automate your process so that you can take a step back and focus on other parts of your business. Some of the ways we help your business convert more leads include:
- Designing an online marketing strategy blueprint
- Helping you design high-end landing pages to capture more leads
- Segmenting leads with marketing automation so you can convert more of them into clients
- Implementing an automated sales process
- Helping you integrate tools such as WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify and Big Commerce
- Monitoring your campaign, conducting tests, tweaking and optimising where necessary
How Lead Conversion Helps Grow Your Business
It’s no secret that a business can’t operate without successful sales and conversions. Having a good lead conversion system is key to bringing these customers in and keeping them around. It also sets you up well long-term, as you’ll have a solid strategy in place that you can rely on.
Some of the ways automating your lead conversion can grow your business include:
- Helping to reduce marketing and staffing costs while increasing business revenue
- Helping you bring in HIGH-QUALITY customers that will want to stick around
- Turning these loyal customers into promoters who recommend your business to friends, family and colleagues
- Allowing you to take a step back and focus on growing other areas of the business
At Bumper Leads, we help you to automate the lead conversion process so that you can work comfortably knowing you’ve got a great system in action. Find out how we can help by booking a strategy meeting today!
Strategies to Convert Leads into Customers
There are a whole bunch of lead conversion strategies out there that have been tried and tested. It’s important to note, however, that this isn’t necessarily a one-size-fits-all approach. Every business is unique and different strategies will work best to convert different audiences.
We work closely with all our clients to understand their businesses inside out. This way, we have a deep understanding of which lead conversion strategies will work best for each business, so you save both time and money by only using the most appropriate tactics.
Some popular lead conversion techniques include:
- Using high-quality landing pages
- Building great online content
- Ramping up your social media presence
- Delivering stellar email marketing campaigns
- Adding chatbots to the website
- Making offers that your customers simply can’t refuse
- Including customer testimonials on your website and social media
- Using clear calls to action
- Adding a countdown timer to sales and special offers
- Automating your lead conversion process
How We Can Help
The lead conversion experts at Bumper Leads can help you create and implement a useful strategy that’s unique to your business. In our initial session, we’ll get to understand your business, your ideal customer, what processes you currently have in place, and how we can best move forward.
After our initial session together, we’ll provide you with a clear strategy to help you automate, systemise and future-proof your business.
Are you happy with your existing website? Is it bringing you sales? In today's epsiode, one of our long time favourite website designers, Johannah...
Placing our trust in technology giants to help us drive leads and sales will increasingly become more difficult as data collection becomes more...
Apple is planning to upgrade their Mail Privacy Protections with their new iOS15 software update scheduled for later part of 2021. This latest...