Should you market to everybody? What’s stopping business owners from growing their business?
In today’s episode, Milena and I are excited to speak with two amazing ladies: Franziska Iseli and Julia Brun from Basic Bananas. Julia is the Managing Director at The Business Hood – a global strategic brand consultancy and design agency. And Franziska is the Co-Founder at Basic Bananas and The Business Hood.
In today’s episode, we get answers to these burning questions about marketing:
- Is marketing hard and should you market to everybody?
- What’s the first thing you need to do in growing your business – is it paid ads? PR? New Website?
- What could business owners do better when marketing their business?
- If you had a chance to start Basic Bananas again from scratch, how would you go about it? (Given all the knowledge and experience you have now of running Basic Bananas, a successful business of seven years!)
- And why some business owners can grow exponentially and some just remain stagnant? What’s stopping business owners from growing?
Franziska and Julia are a wealth of knowledge. They don’t hold back in sharing their marketing and business experience with us and our listeners! This is a must-listen episode.
If you want your business to grow then you must take in the following advice from Franziska and Julia:
“You will never gain momentum without taking action.” ~ Franziska Iseli
“Whatever you do, start with a strong brand in mind.” ~ Julia Brun
The biggest takeaway from today’s episode: if you want to be successful and attract the right audience to your business – just TAKE ACTION. Take action on something, start something – if you’ve been thinking of creating an online course for example, then start taking action towards that. Remember, to take action and just start… something!
FUN FACT: Did you know that Franziska and Julia are both ‘Swaussies’! – Born in Switzerland, and live in Aussieland. Swaussies!
Click here or the link below to tune in to today’s episode.
Links Mentioned in today’s episode:
Basic Bananas Virtual Summit – Clever Bunch Workshops
Franziska Iseli – Follow Franziska on LinkedIn
The Business Hood:
Julia Brun – Follow Julia on LinkedIn
Let’s tune in!
To keep in touch with us, you can follow Bumper Leads on
***INSTAGRAM, follow us on @bumperleads
***FACEBOOK Page called Bumper Leads
*** Follow me on Twitter
***Follow us on LinkedIn
***Checklist: 30 Marketing Automation tasks that save 10+ hours per week – Download here
*** You can find all episodes here: https://bumperleads.com/podcast
***SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW my podcast so I can continue delivering awesome shows
(I do a happy dance around the house every time I see a 5-star review 😉 Muchas Gracias!)